Complete Kitchen Package
A thoroughly modern kitchen with a rustic oak finish. Other colour choices available.
Images are for illustration purposes only and may differ slightly from the package. Call into our showroom for more details.
Fully Fitted Kitchen Package
Complete transformation – your old kitchen out, fully fitted new kitchen in.
- Old Kitchen Fully Removed
- Minor Plastering Works up to maximum 10 sq m
- Up to 10 Units With a Choice of 8 Door Styles and 22 Colour Options
- 2 Lengths of 3 Meter Worktops Choice of 30 Colour Options
- Choice of Hotpoint 4 Burner Gas Hob
- Choice of Single Electric Oven
- Choice of Chimney Hood
- All Waste Removed on Completion
- Fully Certified and Guaranteed Workmanship
Book a Survey
Our price includes full installation, stripping out and disposing of your old kitchen, all trades required, all materials required and no hidden extras. T&C’s Apply.
What is the process of a standard kitchen installation?
This is a question we are often asked.
From visiting us in the showroom, selecting your products, having a survey then selecting a date this part of the process is normally around two to three weeks. From then the Kitchen Installation team turn up on Monday morning around 9am and start your dream home improvement.
- The first day involves stripping out your existing kitchen and getting the first fix electrics and plumbing in place to suit the new design, as well as this any wall areas and flooring issues are made good.
- Day two generally involves preparing your walls and floor by plastering.
- Days three and four are busy days installing the new kitchen, cutting out and preparing worktops for installation and most importantly installing all the new appliances.
- Day five should see the installation completed and the kitchen all sealed and finished off and all waste removed from site on completion.
This is a general rule of thumb although larger kitchens can obviously take longer to complete and smaller kitchens can take less time to complete.