Berlini Complete Bathroom Package
Gorgeous modern package with clean lines
Images are for illustration purposes only and may differ slightly from the package. Call into our showroom for more details.
What is the process of a standard bathroom installation?
This is a question we are often asked.
From visiting us in the showroom, selecting your products, having a survey then selecting a date this part of the process is normally around three weeks. From then the Bathroom Installation team turn up on Monday morning around 9am.
- The first day involves stripping out your existing bathroom and getting the plumbing in place for your brand new bathroom.
- Day two generally involves preparing your walls and floor for tiling by repairing or sheeting to get the best results.
- Days three and four are busy tiling and finishing ready for the bathroom essentials.
- Day five should see the installation completed and the bathroom all sealed and finished off and all rubbish removed from site
This is a general rule of thumb although larger bathrooms can obviously take longer to complete.
Fully Fitted Bathroom PackageComplete transformation - your old bathroom out, fully fitted new bathroom in.
- Old Bathroom Fully Removed
- 1000x800 Shower Enclosure with Stone Tray and Waste
- Twin Thermostatic Shower
- Basin with Vanity Unit Storage 550mm
- WC Set with Soft Close Seat
- LED Mirror
- Modern Designer Heated Towel Rail and All Chrome Thermostatic Valves (Choice of Colours)
- Fully Tiled up to 20 sq m Porcelanosa Tiles or Fully Wetwall finished with Klicker flooring (Based on 8 1 meter wide wall boards)
- Two Packs of Modern Ceiling Panels with Built in Led Lighting
- All Waste Removed From Site On Completion