Colville Complete Bathroom Package
Everything you need in a compact and stylish bathroom
Images are for illustration purposes only and may differ slightly from the package. Call into our showroom for more details.
Fully Fitted Bathroom PackageComplete transformation - your old bathroom out, fully fitted new bathroom in.
- Old Bathroom Fully Removed
- 1700mm Single Ended Bath with Designer Waterfall Taps, Bath Front Panel
- Modern Curved Shower Screen
- Modern Thermostatic Shower - Single Function Shower inc Fixings
- Modern Basin with Vanity Unit in white gloss, Designer Waterfall Taps and Click Waste
- Modern Pan, Cistern and Soft Close Toilet Seat
- LED Mirror
- Designer Heated Towel Rail With All Chrome Thermostatic Valves
- Up to 18m² of Wall and Floor Tiling Feature Tiles Included1
- Two Packs of Modern Ceiling Panels with Built in Led Lighting
- All Waste Removed From Site On Completion
What is the process of a standard bathroom installation?
This is a question we are often asked.
From visiting us in the showroom, selecting your products, having a survey then selecting a date this part of the process is normally around three weeks. From then the Bathroom Installation team turn up on Monday morning around 9am.
- The first day involves stripping out your existing bathroom and getting the plumbing in place for your brand new bathroom.
- Day two generally involves preparing your walls and floor for tiling by repairing or sheeting to get the best results.
- Days three and four are busy tiling and finishing ready for the bathroom essentials.
- Day five should see the installation completed and the bathroom all sealed and finished off and all rubbish removed from site
This is a general rule of thumb although larger bathrooms can obviously take longer to complete.