Diamond Complete Bathroom Package
A spectacular package for the extraordinary home
Images are for illustration purposes only and may differ slightly from the package. Call into our showroom for more details.
Fully Fitted Bathroom PackageComplete transformation - your old bathroom out, fully fitted new bathroom in.
- Old Bathroom Fully Removed
- Clearwater Natural Stone Freestanding Bath including Matching Waste Cover, Designer Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer or a Fully Built In 1800x800 Jacuzzi Bath with 12 Jet System 2 Option
- Merlyn 1000x800 Offset Quadrant or 1500x800 Walk in with Matching Enclosure or Glass panel, Stone Shower Base with 90mm Fast Flow Waste and Rainfall Thermostatic Shower
- Geberit 1050 Icon OR Laufen Wall Hung Basin and Side Table (choice of colours) Matching Designer Basin Mixer with Click waste
- Geberit OR Laufen Back to Wall WC Pan with Soft close seat, Geberit Concealed Cistern With Chrome Flush Plate
- LED Mirror Up To 1200CM With Colour Changing Lights
- Zehnder or Redroom Deisgner Towel Radiator 500x1708 with All Chrome Angled Thermostatic Valves and Choice of Colours
- Up to 29 Sq m Wall and Floor Tiling Choice of Porcelanosa Tiles Feature Tiles Included
- 3 Packs of Marbrex Easy Clean 10mm Ceiling Panels White With Chrome Insert, 6 LED Spotlights Including Cool White Sensio Bulbs
- All Waste Removed From Site On Completion
What is the process of a standard bathroom installation?
This is a question we are often asked.
From visiting us in the showroom, selecting your products, having a survey then selecting a date this part of the process is normally around three weeks. From then the Bathroom Installation team turn up on Monday morning around 9am.
- The first day involves stripping out your existing bathroom and getting the plumbing in place for your brand new bathroom.
- Day two generally involves preparing your walls and floor for tiling by repairing or sheeting to get the best results.
- Days three and four are busy tiling and finishing ready for the bathroom essentials.
- Day five should see the installation completed and the bathroom all sealed and finished off and all rubbish removed from site
This is a general rule of thumb although larger bathrooms can obviously take longer to complete.