Milano Concrete 2 Tone Complete Kitchen Package
Ultra modern handleless kitchen with concrete finish.
Images are for illustration purposes only and may differ slightly from the package. Call into our showroom for more details.
Fully Fitted Kitchen PackageComplete transformation - your old kitchen out, fully fitted new kitchen in.
- Old Kitchen Fully Removed
- Minor Plastering Works up to maximum 10 sq m
- Up to 10 Units with Choice of Over 7 Door Styles and 20 Two-Tone Colour Combos
- Solid Surface Worksurfaces up to 6 Linear Meters - Choice of Colours Available
- Bosch 4 Burner Gas Hob - Upgrade to Induction hob available from £150
- Choice of Bosch Single Electric Oven from our Hand Picked Collection of Bosch Ovens
- Choice of Chimney Hood
- All Waste Removed on Completion
- Fully Certified and Guaranteed Workmanship
- ADD UP TO 15 SQ M LAMINATE FLOORING AND UNDERLAY FOR £250! Ask for details - T&C's Apply
- CHOICE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AVAILABLE! Prices on request
What is the process of a standard kitchen installation?
This is a question we are often asked.
From visiting us in the showroom, selecting your products, having a survey then selecting a date this part of the process is normally around two to three weeks. From then the Kitchen Installation team turn up on Monday morning around 9am and start your dream home improvement.
- The first day involves stripping out your existing kitchen and getting the first fix electrics and plumbing in place to suit the new design, as well as this any wall areas and flooring issues are made good.
- Day two generally involves preparing your walls and floor by plastering.
- Days three and four are busy days installing the new kitchen, cutting out and preparing worktops for installation and most importantly installing all the new appliances.
- Day five should see the installation completed and the kitchen all sealed and finished off and all waste removed from site on completion.
This is a general rule of thumb although larger kitchens can obviously take longer to complete and smaller kitchens can take less time to complete.